WATER TESTING METERS
Made in Australia, for Australian conditions.
Buy any kit from the WP range and receive 1 standard pH probe free of charge, in addition to that supplied in the kit.
This series covers parameters including: pH, mV, specific ions, conductivity, TDS, salinity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity and temperature.
9 different models covering a wide range of parameters - see table below
- Rugged, portable and waterproof
- Complies with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Automatic datalogging
- Data connectivity options
- Multiple power options
This series covers parameters including: pH, ORP, conductivity, TDS, salinity, dissolved oxygen, and temperature.
- 5 different models covering a wide range of parameters - see table below
- One-touch calibration
- Waterproof to IP65
- Full-text prompting and error messages
- Large digit mode for legibility
- Fold-out stand for bench use
- Dual readout of pH, conductivity or TDS
- Automatic conductivity or TDS range for best resolution
The pH Cube meter is a compact benchtop unit which is perfect for education and QA labs. The pH Cube provides accurate and reliable measurements of pH, ORP and temperature. Simple, robust and easy to use.
- Tough all steel construction
- Bright LED display
- Easy, tactile controls for ease of use
- Choice of 3 colours (red, blue and silver)