Rowe Scientific Pty Ltd supply PRATT Safety cabinets, eye wash stations, showers and spill kits. PRATT have been manufacturing and distributing their safety systems throughout Australia and the Pacific region for over 40 years. PRATT was the first company to introduce safety cabinets into Australia and has continued under its current family ownership in maintaining its high standards of products and service. All PRATT cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with all of the relevant Australian Standards.
30L Under Bench Flammable Storage Cabinet
- This cabinet is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the united nations criteria and the ADG code for dangerous goods.
- Suitable for flammable liquids such as paints, solvents, petrol, thinners, kerosene, turpentine, white spirits, alcohol and ethanol.
- Combustible liquids such as diesel, linseed oil and pine oil.
- Capacity: 30L
- Material of construction: double steel walls
- Doors: single, self closing, self-latching.
- Australian standard: AS1940
- Shelves: 1
- External (mm): 770(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 525(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
35L Portable Gravity Fed Eye Wash Unit
- A secure and cost effective solution for an eyewash station where plumbed water is not available.
- Initial first aid treatment for chemical burns and injuries.
- Capacity: 35L
- Type: Portable
- Dimension (mm): 560L x 250W x 360H
- Material of Construction: Polyethylene
- Australian Standard: AS4775 & ANSI Z358.1
45L Portable Pressurised Eye And Body Wash With Hand Held Drench Hose
- PRATT portable self-contained eye wash unit are essential for fire and emergency teams, drivers carrying dangerous substances, and those working in remote places in mining, agriculture and construction where plumbed water supply is unavailable.
- This portable solution help minimise an injury by providing an initial flush/ spray to the eyes, face and body.
- This tank holds up to 45 litres of potable water and is pressurised with compressed air
- 45L Stainless Steel tank with air valve inlet, pressure relief valve, pressure gauge and carry handles.
- Hand held eye and body wash including braided hose assembly, large soft water stream and dust cover.
- Type: Hand operated
- Eye Wash Flow Rate: 1.5 - 3.8 LPM
- Material of Construction: 304 Stainless Steel
- Australian Standard: AS4775